Even once in our lives, we’ve seen those individuals who seemingly experience dark skin patches from different parts of the body, most particularly in the next, knees, elbows and underarms. These body parts are common locations of dark skin patches. Though there are so many possible culprit about this shameful skin discoloration, there are also a number of ways to reduce and whiten this patches, and to note that, these solutions are home remedies, which means they are definitely easy-to-do!
For dark patch on the neck:
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a common home remedy for hair problems. But the healing powers of Aloe Vera doesn’t limit to that. Aloe Vera is also good for skin lightening and whitening especially with dark skin patch in the neck.
- Extract the gel out of the aloe vera leaf.
- Apply it to dark patch in your neck then massage it gently.
- Let it there for 20 minutes then wash off with water.
- Repeat it every day for better results.
- Baking Soda
- Mix three tablespoon of baking soda and water to form a paste-like solution.
- Apply it to the neck and leave it there for a couple of minutes.
- Wash off and do it twice in a week.
- Grind potatoes until juice starts to come out. Apply it to your neck for 15 minutes then wash of with icy water.
For dark patch on elbows and knees:
- Apply lemon to your knees and elbow.
- Let it stay for minutes and wash it with warm water.
- Mix olive oil and sugar to form a thick paste solution.
- Apply it to the knees and elbows for 5 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Almond Oil
- Rub the almond oil to your knees and elbows before going to bed for 5 minutes. Wash it off in the morning.
For dark underarms:
- Mix cucumber juice, lime juice and juice of turmeric.
- Rub it to your underarms.
- Do it daily for best results
- Mix together flour, curd and milk to form a paste.
- Massage it to your underarms and have it for 15minutes.
- Mix chickpea, turmeric, lemon juice, and yogurt until you form a paste.
- Apply to the underarms and let it there for 60 minutes.
- Wash with water afterwards.