Apple Cider Vinegar – you think it’s only used to add flavour to your food? Once you get to know its health benefits, you’ll regret the less attention you gave to it.
- For Stomach ache
Because its natural antibiotic properties, it actively treats bacterial infection, one of the causes of diarrhea.
- Take a sip of apple cider vinegar, mixed with plain water.
- Optional: Mix apple cider vinegar with any orange or apple juice to enhance taste.
- For Hiccups
To stop hiccups, you need to overstimulate your throat’s nerves. Apple cider vinegar has a sour taste which is good for the stimulation process.
- Simply drink organic ACV and feel results instantly.
- For Sore Throat
ACV is acidic enough for germs to penetrate, making it a very good aid for sore throat.
- Mix equal amount of water and ACV.
- Gargle to solution once every hour.
- For Cold Symptoms
Once you start to feel cold symptoms, you won’t be able to do your daily routine and concentration on work/school is lost. However, ACV have huge amount of potassium capable of thinning the mucus layer to reduce nasal congestion.
- Take a sip of ACV combined with plain water clear nasal congestion.
- For Weight loss
Acetic Acid present in ACV suppress the appetite and increases your metabolism to encourage weight loss.
- Mix ACV (3 teaspoon) and honey (2 teaspoons). You can also add cinnamon to enhance the flavour.
- Drink the mixture until you acquire your preferred weight.
- For Bad Breath
Not known to all, ACV actively fights germs and bacteria which causes bad breath. You can gargle it once or twice a day to remove the mouth odor.
- Simply Mix equal amount of ACV and water then gargle it twice a day.
- For Teeth Whitening
- Gargle pure ACV in the morning or combine with baking soda to remove stains in your teeth.
- To Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Drink water with ACV before eating a heavy meal.
Apple cider vinegar aids almost all health related disease. It is a very powerful home remedy and less expensive compared to cover the counter medicines you mostly buy.