Mother Of Child Who Lost Life After Swallowing Lollipop Recalls Happy Moments With Son

A 2-year-old child falls to an unfortunate demise when he accidentally swallowed a lollipop.

Liam Ezekiel Enriquez was the only child of his parents. He grew up happy and his parents love him so much. However, his smile will only be remembered only by photos and videos.

His demise was all due to a lollipop that he swallowed together with the stick. He got the lollipop from the children who had a trick or treat last Halloween.

According to the neighbor of Liam identified as Leopoldo Corsino Jr. who personally saw the incident, he was afraid and shocked as he saw the child fight for his life.

“I didn’t know what she will do to remove the lollipop from his throat especially when I saw that he vomited blood. His aunt said that he must be taken to the hospital,” says Corsino.

The mother of Liam is painfully recalling those moments together with her son.

“You said before to us, ‘daddy, mommy, iwan Liam’, but now it is us that you left,” says Shiela Enriquez, mother of Liam.

“Mommy and daddy love you so much.”

This should be a reminder to all parents and guardians to always keep an eye on children especially those young ones.

See clip

2-anyos, patay matapos makalunok ng lollipop

Namatay ang isang batang dalawang taong gulang, matapos makalunok ng lollipop na galing sa trick or treat. #24OrasWeekend

Posted by 24 Oras Weekend on Saturday, November 2, 2019

Leave a Reply